Monday, March 12, 2012

NEW Arrival!!!...and Chemotherapy Infusion Bays

Revised Arrival and Reception Perspective:

After struggling to find a way to incorporate elements from my previous reception desk throughout my space, I decided to pitch the whole idea as start fresh.  As I began to think about my concept and how I could incorporate the structure of the honey comb into the design of my space, I began to think of how to create a structural embracing element that would draw you into the space.  Below is the design that I came up with let me know what you think...(This is slowly being improved and suggestions are more then welcomed)
Chemotherapy Infusion Bays:

This is the start of the ideation process of my chemotherapy infusion bays...I wanted to design an environment where patients would be able to have complete control of their environment in regards to privacy and comfort. I wanted to also provide an interesting environment that encouraged interaction but still allowed for privacy if needed.

Plan Ideation...
Perspective Ideation...
Section Ideation...


Revit Ideation...


New Inspiration:


Modified Plan...

Modified Revit Perspective...


The hexagon shapes are cubbies that can be accessed from both side offering a unique element while also providing storage for patients and their families...continued work is being done to provide controllable lighting, tv and blanket storage...

All of these are ideation drawings and are still being further developed so if you have any feedback or suggestions that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment