Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dwell with Dignity



I recently have been looking for an internship for this up coming summer.  I have been trying to use my networking skills by contacting people that my family knows or through other connections.  A couple of days ago I got some information about a company called Dwell with Dignity.  So, i checked their website to see what they were all about and discovered their motto "Inspiring Lives with Design."  I was highly interested.  I later found out that they were a non-organization who's goal was to create beautiful homes for people struggling with homelessness and poverty.  

 I have always said that whatever I do I want to make a difference in people's lives. I feel like much of interior design is about helping people who have alot of money and who can afford nice expensive  things.  I think that this is a way of God showing me that their is more you can do with an interior design degree besides working on multi million dollar projects.  As interior designers we can make a difference in peoples lives.

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER

http://dwellwdignity.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment